Friday, January 27, 2012

Blog Intro?

Okay, so basically this is my blog. You might have met me on Figment (link in sidebar) or fate just happened to bring you here. Anyways, I'm a very opinionated person and have my own thoughts on pretty much everything.

So I Guess Here's a Bit About Me:

I live with my two older sisters, mother, father and grandfather
I love indie music, but listen to a variety of different genres
I enjoy writing and share my work on Figment
I constantly doodle and I draw all over my papers for school
I have green eyes and freckles
My parents don't approve of me posting photos of myself on the Internet
I have two differently sized feet, one's a size 7, the other's a size 7 1/2
I'm on my school's color guard team
I love puppies, basically all small dogs
I played volleyball for three years until I hurt my tendon
I'm 5 foot 6, average height
I can't stand painting my toe nails
I shop constantly and love jewelry

I guess that's enough info for now, before I get too in depth. I really hate describing myself, because I'm afraid that people will think I'm being vain or conceited.

-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment