Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Painting My Nails

Okay so last night, I decided, hey I'm going to paint my nails. I mean, since I had nail polish, why not? So I picked a color that I bought from Walgreens like a week ago. It was a Wet n' Wild nail polish, the brand I normally use. I really like the way the color appears after only one coat.

But anyways, I used the color "Wet Pavement". It's a purple, brown and gray mix and that's my favorite color to paint my nails. I got to school today, and like the bored student I am, I started picking at my nails. Surely enough, I began to pull at the edge of my nail polish, not expecting anything to chip and it pulled off. Not like a little chip, but the whole finger-nail's nail polish came off in a sheet. It was kinda strange.

Maybe next time, I'll use a top coat of something... #Awkwardfingernailproblems

-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment